1. Managing the daily running activities.
2. Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
3. Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
4. Manage schedules and deadlines.
5. Supervise other administrative staff and junior office staff/assistants to ensure job roles are effectively carried out.
6.Responsible for office management, documentation and recording, and for the basic administrative supports. She/ he serves as the first point of contact for incoming telephone calls, visitors, and deliveries.