किसिम:-Full Time - स्थान:- Jajarkot -तलव:-negotiable
प्रकाशित मिति २०७७-३-२२ - अन्तिम मिति २०७७-४-७
The ideal candidate shall:
• be effectively involved in developing digital marketing strategies including social media marketing strategies with the purpose of promoting tourism in Nepal in general and business of the Company in particular in the international platform and market.
• be a technical expert with experience in the hospitality sector capable of innovating new ideas involving information technology for enhancing the quality of services and improving efficiency in the internal management of hospitality sector.
• have the ability to translate the strategies into actions and must demonstrate an experience of handling such high-level effective projects in a top executive position.
• be able to commit for a long-term period to be renewed annually.
• be collaborative, cooperative and enthusiastic about training their subordinates through an integrated and motivational approach.
• Advanced IT skills with at least 5 years of experience in any Project Management Software.
• A minimum of 2 years experienced as a global Online Travel Agent (OTA).
• Past Experience of working in a glamping resort and a technical understanding of how such institutions work.
• Prior experience in the execution of high-end luxury resort project, from development to operations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and a second language (exclusive of Nepali and Hindi Language).
• Ability to work under time pressure and take quick decision in critical situations.
• Ability to adopt problem-solving and solution oriented approach in their dealings with strong management skills.
• Encouraging leadership skills with ability to lead, guide, inspire, motivate, mentor, coach, and evaluate staff.
• Willingness to travel and work abroad on a short notice.
• Demonstrate a sense of ownership towards the work allocated alongside with an ability to work with minimum supervision and as a part of a team when required.
• Must be physically fit and able to trek and hike.
Interested and qualified candidates may apply with Curriculum Vitae (CV) and respective contact details to the email no later than by 20th July 2020:
Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for an interview.